HeeHee! I will admit I'm a bit giddy with the excitement of the election results and Rummy leaving. It is so exciting to have a majority in Congress, yes the House and Senate. A message has been sent. It's time to find out who is listening.
I will also admit that I am disappointed with the re-election of Pawlenty (MN-R) as governor. Although a wise woman pointed out this morning that with a majority of Democrats he will have difficulties. It's amazing how he now wants "unity" and is "humble." The good news he was the only Republican running for state office in Minnesota who won.
I would also like to send out congrats to the South Dakota voters who voted against making abortion illegal.
Michelle Bachman is still a bitch. Her comments about the majority not getting their way was rude. Money may buy her the position, but it won't buy her manners. BTW, how many times did Bush or his cronies come to Minnesota to raise money for her campaign?
Hey, has Allen realized he lost?
HeeHee!
I will also admit that I am disappointed with the re-election of Pawlenty (MN-R) as governor. Although a wise woman pointed out this morning that with a majority of Democrats he will have difficulties. It's amazing how he now wants "unity" and is "humble." The good news he was the only Republican running for state office in Minnesota who won.
I would also like to send out congrats to the South Dakota voters who voted against making abortion illegal.
Michelle Bachman is still a bitch. Her comments about the majority not getting their way was rude. Money may buy her the position, but it won't buy her manners. BTW, how many times did Bush or his cronies come to Minnesota to raise money for her campaign?
Hey, has Allen realized he lost?
HeeHee!
Comments
I logged onto the Star Tribune site yesterday to check results in Minnesota. I figured you'd be eleated, especially with Ellison's win. What a change in the country? We'll see if it actually results in change or just more grid lock.
I certainly hope things improve and people actually "come together" which is what they will all preach for the next few monthes until the real work starts in January.
Katie