Skip to main content

Action and Adventure in August; Part 11

This book is good, but I can't tell you how far I am
or how much time I have left in my reading.
Although some of you will be judging that this is not action and adventure, I'm telling you it most certainly is action and adventure.  I can't remember the last time I read a book that wasn't digital.  Digital reading is awesome... no glasses (print can be enlarged), no bookmark, no having to remove the cover.  Plus, I always know how much time it's going to take to finish the chapter and/or book.  However, I saw this book the in bookstore next to the farmers' market and purchased it since I couldn't get it digitally from the library.  It's really hard to read when you have to flip pages and have no idea how much time is left in the book. Reading outside is awesome, but since I have to wear my glasses (dang small print), I can't wear my sunglasses.  Who reads this way? 

Comments

KC said…
Cracks me up, mm! I'm a print gal, but I love my Kindle for traveling.
Julie said…
I like to reaquaint myself with this ancient technology from time to time. Mainly because I like to go to bookstores and leave one without a bound example of this ancient art.
LH said…
Is that a good book?