Skip to main content

Blowing Kisses in the Wind


It seems tomorrow's wind chill will be near -35º with actual an actual temp of -13º.  Many schools have closed, but as of now, mine is not one of them.  I've actually already decided on what I'm going to wear tomorrow.  Since it's going to be miserable, I'll be wearing my "too cold" outfit.  Wearing my insulated workout tights under my skirt and layers under the sweater make it the perfect outfit.  Plus, it's bright and happy although the outfit isn't without worries.  Before I wear the sweater, I will have to sew up the hole under the arm.  It should be darned or knitted, but I don't have those skills.  The skirt is in tatters and has been mended many times.  In fact the seamstress of these mends told me she wouldn't mend it again (I think because it's threadbare and falling apart).  Should I give up on the outfit?  Maybe, I actually know the year (1994) I bought the skirt and sweater.  Unfortunately, it's too worn to give to Goodwill or a similar organization, so I'll keep wearing it.

Comments

KC said…
I decided to get some personal styling from stich fix now that I've thrown away all of my clothes. I'll keep you posted.
LH said…
Yeah, just keep wearing it.